Saturday, May 17, 2008

me and my baby...

Just me and my baby today. Jason took the older two to an airshow at Andrews AFB. I really didn’t want to go and I really wanted him to take all 3 kids, but my friends, that was not happening. So Austin and I have a big day of cleaning and packing to do. I KNOW you are so jealous you can hardly keep from turning green.

I think I’m going to attack the playroom/office/server room. It would probably be a good idea since the other two kids are gone to go through the toys and purge what they haven’t played with in years. This should be fun. NOT!

And as I was thinking of a new picture that I wanted to post, I realized that Jason has the camera and even more important in this situation…the memory card. Well, there goes that idea. But here’s a picture anyway…(and yes, it’s blurry, and tilted, and Austin is in his diaper-ok so I cropped out the diaper part-, and….but I think it shows the craziness of this place quite well.)


But first a Starbucks run…

No comments: