Friday, May 30, 2008

i really have things i should be doing...

like laundry, oh my goodness the laundry. like packing, since i'll be leaving in a week. like dishes, because they are just gross sitting in the sink. like blah, blah, blah. Instead, I'm sitting here at the computer. Where is the devotion to a clean house? Apparently, it's been missing for quite a while, at least since Sara was born. :)

I have to applaud all you ladies (and gentlemen) out there that have small children AND have a clean house for more than 15 minutes. Maybe my kids are just crazy. Strike that. I KNOW they are crazy. But I just don't have the energy OR inclination to chase behind all 3 of them all day long. I try and make sure that when Jason comes home from work the living room is clean and the dishes are done.

So, how do YOU keep your house clean and keep your kids happy AT THE SAME TIME? Because you know they're not happy unless they are messy...

No comments: