Saturday, May 3, 2008

back to the daily grind...

which isn't always a bad thing...I went to little baby McKenna's funeral earlier this week. I am SO glad I went, but it is probably one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed. My heart just goes out to my cousin Becca and her husband Todd. I pray for them everyday. I don't worry much about McKenna because my Pap is taking care of her, I'm sure. Anywhoo...before I get so teary eyed I can't type...

The kids and I went to the bookstore today to visit Larry and Bob from the VeggieTales. The kids were off the scale excited. I got some video, but am STILL having trobles with it. So when I get it fixed you'll get to see it.

Really, I'm just checking in to say Howdy and let ya know we're all still here and kickin'. I'll get some more pics for you soon. I promise!

1 comment:

Des said...

Oh, I do love Larry and Bob. We had an all too brief love affair with Veggie Tales. My daughter was just on the brink of growing out it when I first found them. But I haven't grown out of it yet. I have their best hits on VHS and it's dying. We used to watch it at least 3x a day. i loved them!! 'oh where is my hairbrush?'.....such a favorite! Glad your back.