Friday, May 9, 2008

imagination and mother's day

Greetings all. I hope things are well in your neck of the woods. It has settled down here somewhat in the last few days. I won't run off at the mouth about the mundane details, but instead I'll share a picture or two.


I will be the first to admit that the kids need haircuts, but, I was just cracking up when I looked up from my desk and saw this. My only real question was how in the heck did she get him to cooperate?
This video is from yesterday at Mother's Day at school. It's just further proof that Logan really knows how to get his grove on, cast and all...and Sara is in there too looking like a ragamuffin needing a serious haircut. I swear it was in a pony tail when I dropped her off... Anywhooo. Enjoy!

1 comment:

dlyn said...

Your kids are so cute - nice blog & I will be back to check it out some more.