Sunday, May 25, 2008

the air circus

EDITED: I wanted to get the pictures up last night, but my brain wasn't working as far as adding any text...O.k. so maybe it doesn't really work that well in the first place, but let's pretend shall we...

They have this air circus every Sunday from 2:30-4. We missed the first half hour, but Jason and the kids went last year so it wasn't a huge deal. Honestly, I didn't want to go, but I'm glad I did. I like to take pictures and this gave me a good oppurtunity. I got some nice ones of the kids I'll post later.

At the show, one aircraft picked up a mail bag like they used to do, another did some acrobatic manuevers, there was a plane that climbed up to 3000 ft or so and shut off his engine and glided down doing loops and stuff. That was really cool. There was a few doing formations. And of course the highlight was the wing walker. The guys real job is a lineman for the electric company. Talk about having no fear of heights. He was great. And I'm sure I'm leaving some other things out, but you get the idea. A real barn storming. Isn't that what they used to call it? So enjoy the pics and I'll post some of the kids later. Oh, and have a beautiful Memorial Day.

Just a few pictures from the air circus that we went to today.








No comments: