Wednesday, April 29, 2009

cute dresses...

...at least I thought they were cute. Sara...not so much... She liked the blue one, but while she liked the green fabric, she didn't like the dress so I'm sending it to Kathy for her daughter Kaitlyn. She thinks it's cute. I was a little hurt, although I shouldn't have been. She was just being honest. Here's a rare shot of all three together. An even more elusive shot is one where they are all looking at the camera and NOT being goofy. I still haven't gotten that one yet.


Things around here have been a little rough lately, but when they are looking so cute, it's hard to stay mad for too long. I love these little critters more than anything. Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

CJ said...

CUTE dresses!! Wish that green one was MY size :D Is that really wide white ric rac on it or something else??

Des said...

Well, you have got your work cut out for you! That girl is going to need some STYLE lessons!! OH, both dresses are cute, but that patterned one, wow! she's adorable no matter what her fashion sense, however.