Friday, August 1, 2008

my school of fish...

I guess the official count for my Alphabet Pals is 18. Only 8 left to do. And they'll probably be fish too! I just love making them. For one, they are very easy and two they are really cute. So with this school, I present Ian, Jack, Kaleb, Luke, Max, Nathan, Oliver, Paul, Quincy, and Russ.

For those of you that like to wonder...I found the pattern here and had gotten the fabric at Quilt Taffy a while back. Those girls are so awesome by the way :) You should check out Des's little critters, she's been sewing and crocheting up a storm. I'm going to have to check and see how the other girls are doing. I bet they have some cute ones. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At lest these ones don’t need a nitrogen tester

Corrie said...

Wow, that's a group. You're amazing.

Des said...

Whoa, nelly. Where've I been?? Dang, those are cute!! I'm SO behind.