Monday, August 4, 2008

Shamus


I've always loved that name. I don't know why, but I do. A good ole Irish name I suppose. I know I said I was probably going to make more fish for the Alphabet Pal Adventure and I might, but this little giraffe is my new favorite. As soon as I get a few things straightened out. Like, maybe ribbon for the mane instead of ric rac and maybe a bit better at the little gusset under his belly. That part was a little tricky. Oh, and the ears. I don't think they're supposed to be standing striaght up are they? Anyone, anyone???

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Shamus....great name...he looks just like the Alphabet Pals link :-). I like his ears. Keep going, you're almost done. My daughter tried the elephant Des made, it didn't turn out so well. I think it was a little above her level. Take care.

Des said...

did you make up the giraffe?? I have totally wanted to do a giraffe with rick rack down the back. I like Shamus. You're S already????!!!!!! Crap. I'm on H. I hate to behind. Must get busy.