Monday, July 28, 2008

so...

I woke up this morning to find out that our house had been toilet paperd or tp'd for short. Now I could understand if I had high schoolers in the house, but I do not. So needless to say, I'm NOT happy about it. And this is all after we had someone ring the door bell and run away at 2 in the morning on the 4th of July. All I have to say is parents control your kids. I'm all for a little bit of fun, but this is getting a little out of hand. We haven't even been here a month yet.

Anywho...here's another little Alpha Pal for you to meet. His name is Hayden. He's little too. I think he would be cuter and easier if he was a little bigger. I've paused on the Alpha Pals for a few days and have been trying to piece together a quilt. Let's just say it ain't going so well. Mostly because I have very little time to do things other than change diapers and fill sippy cups. But one day.....

And just to share a little. I found Sara sleeping in her bed next to her doll that she had swaddled. Sucking her thumb of course.

2 comments:

Des said...

I'm loving these dinosaurs. They're so cute. I think you're doing great. You pause as much as you need. Ew, tp'd. yeah, I thought that only happened to those of us with teenagers, too. weird. children should be diapered and put to bed, not left to run the streets. :)

CJ said...

CUTE Dinosaur! Cuter lil' girl :D