Tuesday, August 12, 2008

feeling a little bit...

...sick. Whatever little ick that Austin managed to contract I now have. It's all good. Jason will be home again on Thursday. Can you tell I'm counting down the days?? He was home this weekend but had to leave again on Sunday. It is what it is I guess. :)


BUT in other big news. I'm supposed to get my "new" used sewing machine today! After the aforementioned table incident, I really wanted a new one. I got it on Ebay for a good price and have been waiting patiently for it to arrive! I'll keep ya'll posted on all the wonderful new things I'll be able to create with it! I can't wait. If I felt better I would head on over to the sewing center and pickup a 1/4" foot for it, but I'm not. It can wait.


Oh, and here's August's desktop calendar. I know I'm a slacker, but I have been BUSY! :) Enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: