Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A to Z

Well, here are the latest and final additions to my Alphabet Pals. This is Theodore...

and these little guys are Ulysses, Victor, and Walter...


and finally Xavier, Yogi, and Zack.

And here is the gang all together.


Yeah, I did end up doing more frogs, but I enlarged the pattern 150% and that made things a whole lot easier. I also made them out of fleece and now they are all nice and snuggly. I just want to pet them all day. But I won’t. Mainly because I have a lot of other things I need to do. But I admit it, I’m a fabric petter.

So, I’m officially done with all my friends for the Alphabet Friends Adventure. I really enjoyed making these little guys and it’s always nice to “be a good human” (as Des would say) and do things for others (My Stuff Bags). It also gave me a chance to use up fabric from my stash. The only thing I bought for the project was stuffing. So that was a bonus.

With the little guys being wrapped up, I think I may take a break from sewing and work on some scrapbook pages. I’ll be sure to share the fruits of my labor…if I make it that far. Here’s to wishing you all a great day.

1 comment:

CJ said...

GOOD JOB! Getting all of those alphabet friends done was quite the task. Good for you!! I love the fish. I haven't visited your blog much because it doesn't link in your profile when you post at QT.