Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meet...


Alex, Brad, and Charlie (they're dinosaur triplets). OK, so you may have noticed the blue giraffe over there to the right. It's a little challenge that I'm doing with one of my new friends over at Quilt Taffy. With the move and everything, I hadn't gotten a chance to work on them until now.


I'm going to donate them to the My Stuff Bags Foundation. They donate duffel bags full of toys, blankets, toiletries, etc to facilities that get in children that had to be removed from their homes without notice. Their homes being places that are not appropriate for children if you know what I mean. They children are unable to bring any of their own stuff, so these bags give them something to call their own in the midst of all the confusion. If you are so inclined you can donate to them as well. It can be monetary, time, or new goods. They ship their bags all over the country and could use some money for shipping.


So if you are still with me here, I have a funny story for you. The other day while I was cleaning out our little fish tank, my darling son Logan (3 yo) went into the bathroom and proceeded to empty the toilet paper roll. He shoved some down the toilet, which is to be expected, but he also wet and wadded up into balls the rest of it and flung it onto the walls and mirror. Let me tell you I WAS NOT happy. But looking back, it was funny. But now, I'm really wondering where in the world did he come up with this? Do you think it could be when Jason showed him how to make spit balls? Yeah, that's what I thought too. Way to go Dad!


Have a happy day all!

1 comment:

Des said...

MA!!!! so super stinkin' cute!! Where did you get that darling pattern?? And I think you should have taken and picture of the toilet. :)