Tuesday, June 17, 2008

so what have we been doing...

Well, we've been fighting ear infections in ALL 3 kids. That's probably the biggest news/deal. Sara has been swimming, fishing, baking, and trampolining. (I know that's not a word, but just work with me here) The boys have mostly been whining and crying and crawling all over me. So, with that being said, I haven't gotten much done. I had high hopes and big plans, but all I have managed to get done was a dress for Sara that was mostly done anyways.


Seriously though, besides the kids being sick, which does bite, we have had a great time. The weather has been nice here in Arkansas and I'm actually out on the patio with my latptop right now. I do feel bad for Ted and Judy though, because I'm not sure they were fully aware of what they signed on for when they invited us down here. They have been great.

So...I'll leave you with some pictures of our adventures.

No comments: