Thursday, June 5, 2008

as I was packing…

I came across this little book I made for Sara. She loves it and so do I. It reads like a storybook about her. And who knows what I was thinking scanning it in to share with you all when I should be packing…But it’s too cute not to.
Once upon a time there lived a princess named Sara.
Sara was a beautiful princess that was growing up very quickly. Her mother and father, the queen and the king, thought Sara was doing a wonderful job at being a princess…
…she knew how to accessorize her royal outfits with jewelry and matching handbags…
…and she was an avid supporter of the royal gardens. Princess Sara could be seen watering the flowers and plants in the garden…
…however, even Princess Sara needed help dressing for the royal ball.
The End.
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

That book is adorable & your pictures look great too! You're amazing. Good luck in your travels.