Monday, June 2, 2008

this makes me happy

O.K., so this weekend was basically a train wreck for me. Not pretty. But intead of breaking your heart with my woe is me story, I'm going to share some pictures of what is sustaining my very being right now. These pictures are of our model home. It's not MY house, but it's the exact floor plan of my house that we are going to be moving back into on JULY 1st! YIPPEE! YAWHO! YEAH! Can you tell I'm out of my mind excited? So, back to the pictures. I don't have many pictures of our actual house, but I have quite a few of the model because Jason bought it while I was out of town and of course I needed to see what it looked like before I gave the ok. He did an awesome job.

This is our master bath. Can you believe that's Sara. Whoa, where did the time go?

This is the kitchen part of the great room. The kitchen and the living room are all one giant room. I love it. And the island is awesome for all types of craft projects!

Here's the living room part. Natural sunlight abounds. And that makes me happy.

This picture is Logan's actual room. Judy, my mil helped me do the wallpaper. Well, she did it and I helped. She's good like that. This has to be my favorite room. I am just in love with the little town around the bottom.

So there ya have it folks. Sharing my little bit of happiness.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

That wallpaper looks great. How cool, I've never seen one like that. Good luck moving back. Keep packing.

Des said...

the living room and kitchen are so open and light. totally jealous!!!