Friday, March 21, 2008

picture slacker

I know I've been a total picture slacker lately. But I am going to redeem myself today! Instead of taking pictures and otherwise documenting our incredibly crazy life, I've been doing other little creative things. I've really just been sewing different little projects, making cute little hair bows, and crocheting (if you can believe that one!). I actually crocheted Sara a headband. I was a little overzealous and it's kinda big, but I can fix that. When I find it. See, Logan got a hold of it. And, well, you know how that goes.... So, when I find it, I will fix it and take a picture for ya. But in the mean time, here's those pictures. I got a little crazy with the burn tool in Photoshop...



Haven't I seen this before...


Ummmm, I think we have too many stuffed animals....


What you didn't see is when they closed themselves in there.... Enjoy and have a beautiful day! Oh, and by the way, it wouldn't hurt if you commented......:)

No comments: