Thursday, March 27, 2008

i spy book

got this super cute idea from my new friends over at Quilt Taffy. However, mine didn't turn out as nice as theirs. I don't know if it's because I used smaller blocks or because I'm so lame. But I'm just not feeling the i spy book love. I had planned for a few upgrades, but it wasn't coming together, so I just ditched them. BUT, the good news is that the kids could care less. And that, my dear friends is all that counts. And just to prove how lame mine turned out. I have pictures.




so there you have it. I told you it was lame.... :)

2 comments:

Des said...

I think it turned out awesome!! Thanks for showing it! You're a goof, it's not lame. look at your cute little "i spy" on the front. You're right, all that matters is that the kids love it AND they can throw up on it and it's still washable! :) Des

Des said...

I feel the love -- love the frog on the front. Your pinked edges are cute. Good job. ~Corrie