Sunday, January 25, 2009

you will have to wait...

...to see pictures of my short red curly hair. I ordered this awesome hair care product that the stylist put in my hair. But it won't be here until Wednesday. Do you think you can wait that long? I know you can. :) It keeps my curly, frizzy hair in check. For days. Seriously. The next day after I got it done, I woke up, put a headband in and left the house. It was awesome! It's a styling product called Re-Coil and it's by AG. It's quite pricy, but I would pay double what it costs because it is that good. I couldn't get it locally so I ordered it from www.naturallycurly.com. How appropriate. But since I don't have hair pictures I will let my silly children entertain you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

It was a pleasure meeting you too! I can't wait to see a picture of the new hair! You've got me in suspense! :)

Emily Simpson said...

Too cute!  I just love them!  So, do they get their sweet dancing moves from you or from Jason????

Des said...

Red Curly??!!! Can't wait to see!! I will have to check out the hair stuff.

Those kids are too cute!