Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello!

Miss me? I know you do! :) Well, since school started I've been a busy little college girl. Again. But I'm really enjoying it. I think it's helping my mental state. :) And the good Lord knows I need some help there. And do you want to hear something very cool? Yesterday I got a freak chance to meet, in person, a couple of my online buddies. How SUPER COOL is that?! Well, it was. I wish we could of spent more time together, but it was a super fast trip for Des and Corrie! Thank you ladies for brightening up Southern California a little bit more.

And then today, I cut my hair off and colored it red....

3 comments:

CJ said...

Ha ha ha on your new Quilt Taffy hairstyle! I am greeeeen with envy that you got to meet those two AND it was at Disneyland! Thanks for taking a picture.

Corrie said...

Can't wait to see your hair -- where is it? We need a picture. It was great to see you!

Emily Simpson said...

I am SOOOO jealous! I need to renew our Disneyland passes. And soon! Oh, and where are the glamour shots??? Love ya!