Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quick Update

Why is always a "quick update" lately? Well, today it is. Here's the recap...

1. Christmas was wonderful! Jason got me a new lens for my camera. I was very surprised and very happy. It had been on "my list" for a long time.

2. New Year's was quite. We painted our closet and moved Jason's office in there. I got tired of being kicked out of our room at 4am.

3. My classes start back today. I have SOOOOO much work ahead. But I'm enjoying it. Sort of.

4. And last, but certainly not least. Austin broke his elbow yesterday. Logan and Austin were coloring at the island and Austin turned to get down with something in his hand and I think his foot got caught in the legs and he fell. We're on our way to the ortho dr later this afternoon. Here's a picture of the poor little guy. They gave him an adult sized sling at the ER, so I just wrapped him up in some fabric instead. He likes it better.


So there you have it. I've been busy, but I'm still trying to figure out with what...

Have a great 2009!

3 comments:

Des said...

Oh, he's soooo cute! hurt and all. Now MY elbow hurts!

Hope you get him all slinged and casted up right.....SOON.
xxoo

CJ said...

OUCHIE!!! Poor little guy :( I'll bet it creates more work for you too. Cute cling though. ;)

Becca, Todd, Peyton, Brooklyn said...

Hug for all of you! I love the pic though. Send me omre when ever you might find a second or two.