Saturday, September 6, 2008

soccer...

Sara's first soccer game was today. Mind you, this was the first time she has EVER played soccer. Period. She was so excited. And she did great during the game. She got in there with the rest of the girls and was trying her best. But not so great after the game. They tied, so no one won or lost, but she was upset that she didn't get to score a goal. Uh, can you say overachiever? There are no goalies at this stage. She's got 4 other little girls on her team. It's really good for them. The parents are there cheering the girls on. So cool.







And just to let you know...these girls mean business...

I guess now I'm officially a soccer mom. Um, I don't know how I feel about that yet...

1 comment:

Paul W Newell said...

Great pics! My girls "did soccer" one year each and opted out. I think the parents wanted to play more than the kids. They grow up too fast - so enjoy!

Paul@churchforfamily.com