Thursday, September 27, 2007

priceless tidbits...

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a few little gems that have come out of the mouths of my kids lately. First up is Sara... A few weeks back she was mad at me for something. She disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a piece of paper with a drawing on it. It was a picture of a stick person with curly hair with a no sign (circle with a line through it) over her. She said that it meant "No Bad Mommies." And that's not the end of it. The next day or so we were in the truck and she was again mad at something and told me "Remember that picture? No bad mommies!" When I scan the picture in, I will be sure to post it here. It was very comical.

Now for Logan... Yesterday he was dancing to the theme song of Go Diego Go. I told him to pick up his sippy cup and he told me "No mama, I'm dancing!" However, after he finished dancing, he picked up his cup. :)

And well, Austin doesn't talk yet, but he is darned cute! Now, for your viewing pleasure.




No comments: