Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ok...

...so tommorrow turned out to be a week or so later. Sorry. :( I'll try and do better. This week has been a little rough. ALL of the kids have been sick and Jason is in the reserves. (Can you say TIRED?) Mostly everyone is over it except for Austin. Poor baby. He is such a trooper. I can tell he feels rotten because he isn't smiling much. And he is definately a smiler. Today is really the first day that he's perked up a bit. This was also Sara and Logan's first week of school. Sara was brilliant as always. And Logan is getting better. He only goes 2 days a week and the first day he cried for 15 minutes and then was fine until he saw me when I picked him up. And today he didn't cry at all until it was time to go. The teacher also told me that another little kid bit him on the finger. That was interesting. Logan has the same teacher that Sara had last year, so it's a bit easier for him because he knows her and the classroom. Other than the sickness and the new school year, nothing really new around here. Enjoy the photos! Oh and Lori, you better send me a picture so I can finish my album! :)

No comments: