Saturday, September 22, 2007

bad blogger

I know, it's getting worse instead of better. You would have thought that since I haven't posted that we have been doing all kinds of things. Well, if you thought that, you were wrong. Nothing much to report. Now that school (preschool) is in full swing it seems like the time is flying by. I am happy to report that Logan has only cried twice since he's started school. And that was the first two days. He LOVES it. He only goes two days and Sara goes four and he gets pretty annoyed that he doesn't get to go all four days. In due time, little man. He is totally cracking me up lately. Today, as I was getting him out of the truck he said, "Mama, I'm so sad." And I said, "Why?" and he said, "Because." And that was it. Oh and of course there is still the "Iya turtle" thing that cracks me up. Austin is a crazy man. He has discovered the dog's water bowl and things it's his own personal splashing pond. Had to break out the baby gate once more...And Sara poo. She's doing awesome at school as usual. And is really into space right now. She wants to be a scientist when she grows up. LOVE that girl. And me, well, I ordered a new laptop! YEAH! I am so excited! But it's not supposed to come in until mid-October, maybe sooner. And Jason's super computer is coming along nicely. It should take off any day now. :) Well, I have rambled on haven't I. Well, for your patience, here are some pictures of the kids. Enjoy!
She is SUCH the princess...

Oh, he's going to kill me for this when he's a teenager. Sweet revenge will be mine!

And the doll baby...

And Austin and Grandma Judy...

No comments: