Monday, July 23, 2007

out of the mouths of babes...

I think it might have been yesterday when I was telling Sara to take off and promptly throw away a pair of underwear that had a HUGE hole in the butt. And her reply to this request was...
"...but mom, I like touching my butt..." Nice... Gotta love 4 year olds.
In other exciting news...Jason came home today and we all are happy to have him home. Logan about popped a vein when he saw him this morning. That's of course after I got lost in DC trying to get to Ronald Reagan National Airport. It was a lovely morning...just another reason why I need GPS...
Nothing much else to report. I've been stalking Donna Downey's blog to score an Arccivo, but to no avail. Jason said he'd buy one for me though. So that is super cool.
Oh, I almost forgot. My Nan sent me pictures of my old high school being torn down. I was SO SAD. I couldn't even look at all the pictures until this morning. I know I'm such a sap. Here's one that she sent...

I think it was hard for me because my grandfather, both my mom and my dad, and me all went to that school. That's not even counting all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I didn't expect my kids to go there, but still, it's tough to see it go.

Also have been doing a little scrapping this weekend. So far this year I have made a layout documenting each month. Here's the one for June. I got lazy and instead of scanning it I just took a photo of it. Oh, well.


Well, as Tigger would say TTFN (ta ta for now) Can you tell I watch too much children's tv?

No comments: