Sunday, July 22, 2007

ok here we are...

...well here I am, as a representation of us. Sure. Anywhoo. Goin' with the free blog instead. Also goin' with the personal version instead of the business (http://www.ribbonjunkie.com/) version. I wasn't real sure my customers wanted to see and hear about my boring ole life. But I'm pretty sure my family and friends won't mind. In fact, I bet you guys would LOVE to finally see what we're up to.
So...here's a few pix to see how big the kids are getting... Austin is growing like a weed...


Logan is, let's just say, a busy child...


and Sara, well, she's 4...


Jason is doing well, a little stressed, but good overall. And of course, he's a SUPER dad...



LOVE that man...
And as for me, well, I'm fat and relatively happy. That's all for now. Hopefully, I'll keep this updated better.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hello, I do love the pictures. Austin looks so big! Are you packed for CA yet??

Ted & Judy said...

Hi Need help with the packing

ted

Pam Grieder said...

Hi, So nice to see your family and hear your actual words. Our family really misses you and thinks of you often. On a personal note, please send an e-mail and let us know your new address and phone numbers! Congrats on the new son!Love you guys bunches.

Doris Conaway said...

Sorry I am so long catching up with the latest to Camp Run-A-Muk...been a little under the weather.....getting better every day though.........loved the pictures and commentaries.......Is it Ca for sure......last I heard it was AK. Keep the pictures coming.......they are getting so big and beautiful...I love you Nan