Thursday, July 26, 2007

how funny would this be...

I got an email from the Disney store this morning advertising costumes. (already?) So, I was looking at what they had and saw that they had an adult Cruella De Ville costume from 101 Dalmatians. That got me thinking...I'll get that for me, get Austin a Dalmatian costume and then hand out candy with Spike!
Now wouldn't that be a hoot! I started to curb my Starbucks diet this week. Well, today is day 2. I'm doing it for two reasons. One is that it's expensive and two, it has a lot of calories. And I'm trying to lose weight. I was down 15 pounds and then gained 5 back so now I'm only down 10. But that's 10 that I wasn't down before. Let me tell you, having 3 kids pretty close together will wreck havoc on your body. Not to mention my HORRENDOUS eating habits. I'm shooting for 50 more pounds by the time we move back to California.
Oh yeah, for those of you that don't know, we are planning to move back to California. I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to move back into our house. And besides there is WAY more scrapbooking things in CA. :)
Well, I should get back to cleaning up around here, although it really is a lost cause. Have a super day everyone!

1 comment:

Lori said...

i can't wait either!! when?