Monday, February 9, 2009

is there a doctor in the house???

The imagination in this house is amazing. The three musketeers were playing doctor the other day, complete with old scrub tops, clipboards, and wheelchairs...

This was the wheelchair...
Don't ask me why the doctor was in the wheelchair writing his notes. Must have been a long shift. The picture of the crutches and the cast didn't turn out, but trust me when I tell you they went all out. :) I LOVE staying home with my kids. They never cease to make me smile. Except when the toys are strung from here to Florida. Here's wishing you a very imaginative day.

4 comments:

Des said...

I love the pic of austin in his wheelchair!!!!! That is sooo cute!

I'm still waiting for the cute pic of your red, curly hair.....waiting....waiting......

Vanessa said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love when kids have such active imaginations!

I, too, am patiently waiting to see the new 'do! :)

CJ said...

I loved staying home with my kids too. What a blessing that was (well still is). My mom stayed home with me and I hope that my daughter and my son's wife will also be able to stay home and raise their children. My kids LOVED dress up!

Becca, Todd, Peyton, Brooklyn said...

I think the least I could say is were is the picture of your hair your such a tease. Your children are just plain pretty. Hope mine turn out just as pretty.