Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Disneyland

Just a quick picture post... We went to Disneyland on Friday. It was the first time for the kids. They were so excited. And we had a great time. We took the camera but didn't get many pictures because we were just flitting around here and there. But while Sara and I were waiting in line for the Matterhorn Jason took the boys on the tea cups again. Notice Austin's facial expressions.

Before the ride started (mind you he'd already been on it once)

And during the ride. My poor little baby looked scared to death. Poor little guy.


And then Jason tried to get a picture of Sara and I on the Matterhorn, but it didn't turn out quite right.


Anyway, I just wanted to share and say that we are all doing well. Hugs to all of you. :D

2 comments:

CJ said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! Next time take me along to be your photographer :D Thanks for sharing a few pics of your day there!

Corrie said...

How fun. He looks adorable. Love the tea cups. Would love to see more pictures? You've got to have a picture with a princess or a prince, right?