Friday, August 17, 2007

TGIF!

Oh yes! Today is Friday! Yeah! Jason is home this weekend and we are going to take in an airshow of some sort on Saturday. Nothing much to report. I've been working all week on Ribbon Junkie and now that this month is done I have to start on next month! It's a bit of work, but I really enjoy it. Below are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Have a great weekend!

I also want to wish Ted a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No that is not blood on his face, but in fact, it's lipstick. He raided Sara's hand me down stash. Nice, huh? Oh, do I dare mention that he plays dress-up with Sara??
And of course, little miss thing. I can't believe she is growing up so fast right before our eyes.

Now this is a scrary picture!!! Austin has the most expressive looks. He's always wrinkling up his forehead. What a ham.

No comments: