Tuesday, August 21, 2007

for your viewing pleasure...

Just a couple of things I've been working on.





I hope all ya'll are doing well. :) Sara is excited because I told her that I got tickets to The Wiggles. Although she doesn't understand that they aren't coming until November. So I'm sure we are going to be fielding questions from now til then...Austin had is 9 month check-up yesterday. Everything was good. He's 20lbs and I think 27 inches long. I don't remember exactly. Well, I better get for now, but I will leave you with a small token of Logan...
Yesterday, before we went to the doctor's office, Logan came up to me and said Mama, I swallowed a coin...We haven't seen it yet...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you and the kids! We miss you, and are excited to hear that you are moving back to California! Oh, and by the way you look GREAT!