Thursday, November 22, 2007

how cute is this!




http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000SOQH14/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance





How super cute is this?!! I am so saving my money and getting it for the kids. Jason will probably disown me, but he really doesn't have a leg to stand on after the whole roadrunner incident. :D Just kidding honey! It's about 3 feet tall and the KIDS CAN RIDE IT!!! It doesn't go anywhere, but it supports up to 80 pounds! It makes horsey noises and moves it's head and swishes it's tail. I wish I had one when I was a kid. The only real problem besides saving up for it, is that they are going to love it so much that they will fight over it. Now that's when you know you got a good gift!



O.K. enough about that adorable horse. The kids and I are spending Thanksgiving without Jason. He's in California picking up the aforementioned Roadrunner. We are going to celebrate Thanksgiving on Sunday, which is Sara's 5th birthday. I can't belive she is 5!!!!!



Well, I better get going, I smell something stinky coming from a very small boy...

No comments: